Thursday, June 12, 2008

LAGOON - Family Fun

After 21 years of living in Utah (To make it even worse) I have finally been to LAGOON! YAY! So we were in Salt Lake to find out the gender of our baby, and while we were there, we went to lagoon (My first time ever!!!). We had so much fun. The first thing we did was we had the old time pictures taken in pioneer village. Then we went to Rattlesnake Rapids (Where i sat in the wrong seat apparantly lol, I was litterally dripping afterwards...soaked from head to toes) Which made the rest of the night pretty chilly for me. The next ride we did was the Log Flune, which took my breath away, its such a drop! Then we went to kiddie land so Mikylee could do some of her own rides. Then we went on the train around the park, which we probably had the most memorable ride than anyone...we ran over a poor swan, and of course it was under OUR cart. Then we went on Terror Ride (Whatever it is called) Then Scott won Mikylee a pink stuffed animal doggy, and I won Mikylee a huge "Grumpy Bear" Carebear stuffed animal. It was so much fun!!!







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the old time picture!! So who watched Mikylee while you and Scott rode rides? Have a great day, Barbara