Well finally after living in our wonderful home for a little over a year...and we are finally ready for the most part (money of course is always the problem lol) to UPGRADE a lot of stuff. And the first thing we upgraded was our fridge. We had just the classic small fridge, freezer on top Fridge (Came with the house) haha, and now we have one with side by side doors and ice maker and water dispenser. I was the happiest girl in the world the day we got that! Plus we got a heck of a deal on it! (Which is always a plus). But now the next thing I want to do is get a new couch for our Family Room, because don't get me wrong, I appreciate the thoughtfulness and help when we needed it, but all of our couches are hand me downs, and I would really like a couch of my own that I picked out. And then after we hopefully get a new couch, a few months down the line, I'd like to get a new washer and dryer...then as far as appliances and furniture I think we'll be good for a while. But then we get into the other kinds of upgrades...I would really like to personalize every room in the house...so hopefully before too long we'll start having before and after pictures up of every room. I think the first room on the Agenda though is Jaycen's Nursery, because that's kind of a HAVE TO lol. Right now his bedroom was the spare bedroom and so can you say boxes and big time mess!! So we have got to figure out what we're keeping and what we're not, figure out where to put the stuff we're keeping, paint the nursery, put the nursery together and then we will have completed our first room on our project list...YES! I hopefully should be pretty motivated to do that room though, where i get to have a nursery this time, when we had Mikylee we were renting so...didn't get to! But hopefully we will get this house upgrade and personalizing done soon, and I will keep ya posted with pics hopefully too! Wish us luck!
Our Amazing New Fridge!!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Finally starting to upgrade!!
Posted by The Harrison's at 11:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment