So it's that time of year again already! I'm not quite sure how, but it is... lol... So with it being only 2 week away from Thanksgiving, I thought I would hurry and write a post about the things am the most thankful for!
1. My Kids (They are the biggest blessing in my life) I don't know what I would do without each one of them! :)
2. My Husband (For always working so hard for us) and for being such a great dad!
3. My Parents (They are my best friends) I couldn't ask for a better mother and father!
4. Our Best Friend (He is always there for us, and the best friend we could ever have!)
5. That I'm finally making my dream come true of being a photographer!
6. That I got to meet my biological father for the first time!
7. That Mikylee is doing so great in school (she got her first"report card" summary for her first trimester, and she has passed everything off! I couldn't be more proud of that little girl!
8. My Family (Mine and In Laws)
9. Blockbuster Movie Pass (haha, I know that sounds pathetic, but it actually is responsible for a lot of quality cheap family fun watching movies together!) and occasionally, a date upstairs for me and my hubby after the kiddos are in bed.
10. Our Dog Barkley, even though he drives me crazy (understatement lol) he loves us unconditionally!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Thanks
Posted by The Harrison's at 3:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment