Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day

William Lester Hullinger (Grandpa)
Because My Grandpa is burried in the Roosevelt Cemetery, I wasn't able to make it over there yet to decorate his grave...so there isn't any pictures for him right now...but later, after I go I'm going to update this and do one for him too!
My Grandpa Hullinger was like my best friend, it still hurts me that my kids and husband never got to know him. He was always such a joker, I will NEVER forget when we were sitting at the doctor's office right before he got really sick, and I was looking at a magazine, and he said, "what's that, a playboy, let me see!" and my face turned SOOOO red! He was the greatest Grandpa ever!
Grandpa died from Old age and a heartattack.
I love you SOO much Grandpa and miss you more and more everyday!


Britt Anthony Merrill (friend)
Britt...wow, where to start with this story... I had only met Britt one month before he died, I was a sophomore, he was a junior... and we were talking on msn messenger (i dont remember how we ended up on each other's buddy list) and Sadie Hawkins was coming up, and we were talking about it, and he kept saying how he didn't have a date, and I hadn't asked anybody, so I decided to ask him even though we didn't really know each other...so yes a "blind/sadies" date lol. But we had it all planned and we both were excited, and then the day of the dance I kept trying to get a hold of him and couldn't, well one of his friends (whom I wont say who) had told him things about me, and he had changed his mind, so yes, he stood me up! So I wasn't very happy with Britt, when the accident happened. In fact, the whole time I actually had a crush on one of his best friends. Well I guess the reason it hit me so hard when the accident had happened, was...
1. He had hurt me really bad a month before hand. So I said a lot of things I now regret...
2. We were supposed to actually meet that night, at the stake dance.
And the reason, I still view Britt as a friend, is because even though because of the circumstances we never actually met/associated together...but after his accident, his best friends became some of the best friends I ever had in high school! And I give all the credit to him!
Britt was killed in a car accident
I hope someday we actually will be able to meet! I do think about you often!





Marcella Kidd Roper Hadlock (Great Grandma)
Marcella, was Scott's great grandma. I only got to meet her once, before she passed on, and that was when we went to the care center to visit her and have the 5 generations pictures taken. She had alzheimers and didn't know who we were, it was heartbreaking...but I know she is in a better place now... And at Jaycen's baby shower, Scott Grandma gave him a blanket, that Marcella made the top to it! VERY SPECIAL!
Marcella died of old age
I wish I could have known you better Great Grandma Roper!


Jessika Lynn Pierce (friend)
I was in the same ward as Jessika, and she was like my best friend during Mutual.. she was the cutest/sweetest girl ever! She brightened everybody's day.. could always make you laugh! So many good times at Mutual, Girls Camp, and summer days hanging out.
Jessika died in a car accident.
Miss you Jessika, see ya again someday!





Anna Myrl Robbins Eaton (Grandma)
Ezra Stanley Eaton (Grandpa)
My Grandma and Grandpa Eaton, unfortunately died when I was pretty young. My Grandpa died when I was only 5 years old, so it breaks my heart, but I do not remember much of him, I do know that he drove a water truck for MANY years, and that he was a great guy! I remember vaguely visiting him at the care center.
My Grandma, I was a little older before she died, so I do have a few memories with her. She used to baby sit me, when my parents would go to the company christmas parties, and she taught me how to play go fish, and steal the pile... I loved her so much. I remember eating vanilla wafers at her house almost EVERY time I went there.
Both My Grandma and Grandpa died of old age...
I love you both so much, and think about you EVERY day! See you again someday!




Michael Eaton (Cousin)
I never met Michael, I wasn't born yet...but I remember every year putting flowers on his grave. He is my Uncle Neldon's son.

Justin Tyler "Doughboy" Eaton (Friend & Cousin)
Justin wasn't Actually my cousin, but we were the only two Eaton's in high school together, and we always called each other "cousins", so as far as I and he was concerned we were cousins. He was a great guy, and only one month away from graduating... His nickname by everybody was Doughboy.
Justin was killed in a shooting accident
I miss you Justin, see you again someday!

















































Wendy Lynne Harrison (Aunt)
Wendy, Was Scott's Aunt, so mine through marriage, and let me tell you, she was an AMAZING woman! She could always bring a smile to my face! She never judged ANYBODY and loved everyone, and she loved the Temple. She had 2 great sons, that she left behind, and her husband.. and a bunch of other friends and family members who miss her so much.
Wendy died from Cancer
We love and Miss you so much Aunt Wendy!

Amanda Brooke Eaton (Cousin & Friend)
Amanda was one of the only people on my dad's side of the family that I had much to do with while growing up... She was one of the MOST beautiful girls I'd ever seen! She was such a loving and sweet girl, and she LOVED her dolls! One of the things that is the hardest for me to think about when it comes to Amanda, is that she never got her chance to be a mother, she was ready to be one her whole life!
Amanda was killed 3 days before her Wedding from injuries substained in a car accident...
I love you Amanda, and Miss you so much!




1 comments:

Andrea said...

I love how you take pictures of everything! I kinda stole your idea of telling about all the people you know...sorry!
I hope you're feeling better after your surgery!