Well since Jaycen just had two professional picture sessions this past week, I didn't take any special pictures this time, but I did however have to take a picture of him with his sippy cup, we gave it to him for the first time today!!!
So as usual, below the picture is the 10 things I'm loving about him this month!
1. I LOVE that you have became so much more of a little person lately! Such a personality!
2. I love the way that you smile INSTANTLY whenever Mommy, Daddy, or Sister appears!
3. I love the way you always have to hold you leg/foot, it never fails!
4. I love the way you are so agressive with your bottle/sippy cup now!
5. I love the way that you are getting so CLOSE to sitting up on your own now!
6. I love that you love getting kisses!
7. I love when you giggle for absolutely no reason, out of nowhere!
8. I love the way you are obsessed with cell phones. Hillarious, gonna be just like your sis.
9. I love that you already show so much love for us, in the only ways that you can.
10. I love that you sleep all night long.












0 comments:
Post a Comment