Today Mikylee's School (Naples) had a costume parade, well technically, they had a vocab parade. Let me explain. The school district does not allow costume parades anymore, so Naples came up with a way around it, see I guess every year they have done this. In the Month of October, they read this book about an encyclopedia. And so on halloween, or the day closest to halloween, they have a "vocab" parade, where the kids get to dress up in their halloween costumes or something else if they would like, the only rule was they had to have a sign that said what they were and the dictionary meaning of the word. Small price to pay to have a costume parade, LIKE I DID WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL :)
Doesn't she look beautiful! :) (ignore the NON matching Snow boots, since it had to decide to snow today! :( )
Friday, October 30, 2009
Halloween Parade
Posted by The Harrison's at 4:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment