So I have to share a couple of stories that my amazing Miss Mikylee said today! lol.
The first one....
Mikylee: "Grandma, Can you do me a HUGE favor?"
Grandma: "Probably, what is it?"
Mikylee: "Could you give Grandpa a BIG hug and kiss for me before he goes to bed, if you can!"
Grandma: "Why couldn't I?"
Mikylee: "Because you're getting to old to kiss!"
Haha, we all got such a kick out of it, that we had to go to Grandpa's work and tell him the story!
She is such a hoot!
The second one....
Mikylee: "When I get married I'm going to wear a big beautiful white dress."
Me: "Yes, sweety, I bet you will and look amazing!"
Mikylee: "And... I'm going to wear a Gold Heart Necklace to show you, daddy, and jaycen how much I love you!"
Me: Speechless and watery eyes....
Mikylee: "Mommy, I love you Soooooooooooooooo much" Just staring me in the eyes, so sincere.
I love moments like these, they are what makes life worth living! :)
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Miss Mikylee!
Posted by The Harrison's at 7:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment