Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hubby Tag!!

Taija Tagged Me so....

MY HUBBY SCOTT





1 . Where did you meet your husband?
I first met him at the "dirt lot", but didn't really know him that well until I started working with him at KFC.





2.How long did you date before you got married?
Date? lol...we pretty much were friends with benefits, and then husband and wife lol.
But I guess kind of...7 months.





3. How long have you been married?
5 years in February





4. What does he do that surprises you?
Ummmm..nothing really! i dunno!



5. What is your favorite feature of his?
his eyes, and his butt lol.



6. What is his best quality?
he is the greatest daddy ever!



7. Does he have a nickname for you?
No not really, just honey and trista.





8. What is his favorite food?
Fajita's!! hands down!



9. What is his favorite sport?
basketball and bowling





10. When and where did you first kiss?
umm...only like a week before we found out I was pregnant lol..I know we were pathetic! It was Christmas Eve 2003, and at my biological mom's house.





11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Sit at home...we're old and boring now lol. No, mostly ride on his motorcycle!!



12. Do you have any children?
yes we do!! A beautiful daughter Mikylee, and a new amazing son Jaycen!



13. Does he have any hidden talents?
farting...lol (not so hidden) jk. He's really good at building stuff.





14. How old is he?
28....aka OLD!



15. Who said I love you first?
umm...I honestly do not know!



16. What is his favorite music?
Rap and Hip Hop...

17. What do you admire most about him?
how he supports his family!





18. What is his favorite color?
green or black!



19. Will he read this?
no



20. Who will I tag next?


Mckenzie, Stephanie, Jessie, and Debra

0 comments: