So we are finally moved! YES! We started moving stuff into the new place on Sunday and we finished Yesterday! Thanks to the help of our awesome friends Kisha and Kevin! :) And we probably would have moved even faster if we didn't have such crazy stuff going on while we moved! Let me start to explain...
It all started on Saturday night (The last night Scott worked before days off), I was home with the kids and was getting ready for bed, but I was going to jump in the tub, well right when I started the water I heard strange noises coming from the basement, so I got freaked out hurried and locked the door in the Master Bedroom because Mikylee and Jaycen was in there with me and if there was someone in the basement I just decided to lock the door, well I was on the phone with my mom and she said I should call the cops and have them go through the house, so I did. The cop came with a police dog and they searched the basement, didn't find anything but he said one of the windows down there was unlocked so very possible.
Then on Sunday the first night we stayed at the new place, We had already brought Roxy to the new place with us as well and she's going to be an inside dog again and Scott was letting her out and he remembered his cell phone charger was at the old place, so him and Roxy walked over there to get it, and he said while he was in there he thought of something he needed in the basement and was going to grab it, well Roxy wouldn't follow him downstairs (And she has no problem with stairs and she went down the ones at our new place just fine), well luckily Scott only got to the bottom of the basement when he heard a foot scrape against the cement and he went outside cause he figured someone was in there and he looked through the windows to the basement and he saw a shadow moving. So I called the cops and THEY made me really furious that night because it took them over an hour to finally show up at the house and that was after I called twice and the guy who was going to move into our old place called once! But anyways...while Scott and Alan (The guy that was going to move in) was sitting in the driveway waiting for the cops to show up they seen the blinds in Jaycen's old room lifting up and down (Someone was peeking out of them), well I'm sure it's because the cops took so long, but when they showed up they didn't find anything...And the next morning when we went there to start moving stuff...one of Jaycen's blinds was stuck lifted up, so we KNOW someone forsure was in there.
AND THEN...the next night Scott and I were finishing up and we heard footsteps and we realized they were above us!! So the "Guy" was in the Attic or on the Roof!! So I ran over to the neighbors house and borrowed some flashlights and the neighbor came over and they checked the roof and didn't see him, and none of us had a ladder so we couldn't get in the attic. Well we kept hearing footsteps above us and finally we just stayed by the only attic entrance and exit and we called Kevin and he brought over a ladder and him and Scott went in the attic... they didn't actually find anyone, but the way the insulation is he could have been hiding in it, and after they went up there the noises COMPLETELY STOPPED!
So anyways...the point I'm getting at is I think someone who is homeless or something was living in the attic at the place we just moved out of and so I'm glad we're not there any more and I am still SOOO freaked out thinking I was home alone with the kids A LOT and he might have been there too!!
Scott and Kevin got to carry all the heavy stuff!! lol.
Kisha carrying stuff...
Scott carrying stuff...
Friday, December 5, 2008
We're Finally Moved!!
Posted by The Harrison's at 11:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment