Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Jaycen's 2 months old!

Well I cannot believe that Jaycen is already 2 months old!!! He has already changed sooo much! When he was born, he weighed 5 lbs 15 ounces, and was 18 inches long. When he was 1 month, he weighed 6 lbs 6 ounces, and was 19.5 inches long. When he was 1 and a half months, he weighed 7 lbs 6 ounces, and was 20.5 inches long. And On his 2 month mark (December 23) He had his 2 month check up and he weighed 8 lbs 1 ounce, and was 21 inches long. (I know it's kind of crazy, to think that he weighs what the average baby weighs when they are born, and same goes for length, and he is already 2 months old!!) It's looking at that, that really reminds me that I'm a mommy to a preemie! He is starting to be a little more pleasant to be around during the day (I know that sounds horrible, but this is no exageration, that until about a week ago, he cried any time he was awake, no matter what you did!) And we're starting to get some time in during the day that he's awake and content! He wore Preemie sized clothing until about 2 weeks ago, and then he started wearing Newborn size (Still a little big, but preemie go too small), and he just barely graduated from the newborn sized diapers about 4 days ago, and now officially wears size 1. So he is becoming quite the BIG BOY! He does seem to be following in his sisters footsteps, he throws up just about everything that he eats, but the doctor is trying a few things that he didn't with Mikylee, and hopefully it works, I do not wish to relive all that we went through with Mikylee, however, if we have to HE IS SO WORTH IT, and SO WAS SHE!!!



0 comments: