Monday, March 23, 2009

Jaycen's 5 months old!

So my little boy is already 5 MONTHS OLD! I cannot believe it!!!! Well for his pictures this month, I decided to surround him by a lot of his toys (Because it was only about a week ago that he finally started playing with some of them) So I thought it was appropriate to show a milestone at the same time, and as you can tell from the 1st picture, yup, today he realized he can grab his feet! SO CUTE! lol.
And for his "5 Month B-day" lol, he had his 1st all out "Big Boy" meal... He had a WHOLE thing of baby squash, and a 8 oz bottle of baby pear juice!
(look after the pictures for some more)







10 THINGS I'M LOVING ABOUT YOU THIS MONTH!
1. You are becoming so interactive, you reach for us, coo at us, and play with us now!
2. You love your baths MORE AND MORE each time I think...that's your favorite time of day!
3. You have the CUTEST GIGGLE I have ever heard in my entire life!
4. You sleep all through the night, and may I just say, "THANK YOU"!
5. You already know what a camera is (I know it's my fault) but you are already a little model!
6. You seem to always know daddy's work schedule some how!
7. You always have to look for your Sister and your Puppy! lol.
8. You have been doing so good at eating baby food (AND BEST PART) puking less!
9. You talk in your sleep (Ask Daddy) we heard you on the monitor ASLEEP coo-ing away! lol.
10. You grab your own feet now! I LOVE THIS!
And an extra one.... HE IS WEENED FROM THE BINKY! :) WAHOO!!! :) :)

0 comments: