YAY! So yesterday we finally finished Jaycen's Nursery! (Minus buying a curtain and hanging it up) It feels so good to have it done, but at the same time I just want to walk in their and pick him up out of the crib and hold him.... but...still 8 more weeks...bummer! lol. Scott did a really good job on fixing that dresser we got from my friend. (It looked horrible) But Scott sanded it and painted it, I Love it! =) And I got all of his clothes sorted and put away, the crib put together, Scott hung up the cute ceiling decorations, and I finished painting. (Also last night, I assembled the playpen, high chair, and stroller).
JAYCEN SCOTT'S NURSERY! =)
Picture of the cute ceiling decor!
Crib and Cute Ceiling Decor!
West side wall... Dresser and Decorations.
Close up of his crib...I love how it turned out!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
1st Room Completely Finished! Jaycen's Nursery! =)
Posted by The Harrison's at 2:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment