Saturday, September 27, 2008

VACATION'S OVER.... =(

I know it has to happen (everytime you go somewhere), it always has to end... But it was so nice to be away from everything and just relax and have fun together!
But with vacation ending, results in busy busy time again... We are now down to 8 weeks before my due date!
Today I have been doing some cleaning in the house... and I know a lot of you still have not seen my house (Even though we've lived in it for almost 2 years!) So as I get each room completed... (FINAL MAJOR CLEANING BEFORE JAYCEN GETS HERE) consisting of: general cleaning, organizing, (Trying to reduce clutter!), Dusting, Vacuuming/Mopping, Shampooing carpeted floors, Washing Windows, Purchasing Curtains for every room (Still need to do that lol). So What I'm getting at, is as I finish each individual room, I will update you and post pictures of every room in the house! Today... already starting to run out of time, but today we are mostly working on the living room mess (Created by cleaning Jaycen's Nursery out), and working on Jaycen's Nursery... So the first room you will finally get pictures of is Jaycen's Nursery!
So just keep checking back...and wish us luck.
Rooms and Area's Needed Worked On:
Living Room, Family Room, Jaycen's Nursery, Mikylee's Bedroom, Our Bedroom, Our Bathroom, Kitchen, Dining Room, Main Bathroom, and Toy Room (inside of the house). And then we also hope to get the entire yard cleaned up and the garage!
So again...like i said... busy busy busy! (But atleast we have an amazing little helper...Mikylee!) =)

0 comments: