So my mother in law (Trixie) is throwing me a baby shower on September 19th..a little early, but that was at my request. I told her if possible I wanted to have it before going to salt lake on the 22nd (for the last time before I have Jaycen), so I can purchase what remaining stuff I have to get after the shower in Salt lake.
So the details:
September 19th @ 5:30 p.m. @ the Naples Chapel (By the Naples 7-11) in the Relief Society Room.
I am getting ready to send out the invitations today or tomorrow. So be looking for them, I'm sending them to all of you out of town people as well, even though I understand you won't be able to make it, I wanted you all to know I thought about you and wished you could.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Baby Shower Info...
Posted by The Harrison's at 9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment