Thursday, September 18, 2008

Oops...busy busy busy!

Sorry, I was doing good at updating the blog everyday of how the nursery was going... And I did do more on Day 3 (Which I'll add pictures of tomorrow), but what would have been Day 4 and Day 5, well (Day 4, I was extremely sick...I haven't felt that sick in a long time), and (Day 5, I was extremely busy helping my mother in law getting stuff ready for my baby shower tomorrow). So I do have the West Side Wall completely finished in the Nursery (And It Looks Super Cute So Far!) But other than the horizontal border the whole way around the room, that is it! And well... Tomorrow is my baby shower (And I will be busy getting a little bit more ready for it, plus well my car is in desperate need of being cleaned out, so that is also happening tomorrow). And then on Saturday and Sunday (Hopefully I will get the entire inside of the house clean, cross your fingers for me lol!) But then on Monday (The 22nd) We are off to Salt Lake for a week's vacation, while we have the chance lol... The main reason we are going out there is the Barnum and Bailey Circus is on September 24th, and one of our traditions is we go to that every year.. and other than that, we have a 3 day connect pass which gives us admission to: The Hogle Zoo, The Living Planet Aquarium, Thanksgiving Point, Red Butte Garden, This is the Place, Discovery Gateway, and the Clark Planetarium. So hopefully it will be a fun family vacation (Which is beyond needed, lol). But we will be coming back from Salt Lake late on the 26th. (Because we also found out that at Thanksgiving Point, starting the 26th they will have the corn maze and pumpkin patch, etc). So then on the 27th, we will continue the remaining things we need to get completed at the house before our little Jaycen arrives. (See starting tomorrow, Scott has the rest of the month off!) So we are hoping that on Saturday and Sunday before leaving for Salt Lake we will get as much as we can done, and then when we get back on the 26th, starting the 27th we will hopefully finish everything else before the 30th, because Scott's back to work starting October 1st. Well I better get off to bed, so I'm not tired and sick for my baby shower. Hope to see you there! :)

0 comments: