SO I cannot believe Jaycen is already 10 months old...how does that happen...how does time go so stinking fast?! why can't it slow down, just a little bit atleast.! Here are some pictures I took of Jaycen for his 10 month pictures. Underneath the first one is the 10 things I'm loving about him this month. Then under that is more pictures :)
10 things I'm loving about you this month!
1. Your incredibly bright big bubbly smile! :)
2. Your excitement towards everything anymore!
3. The way you yell at mama, especially at the grocery store, "ma, ma, ma, ma..."
4. The faces you make, you have the most amazing personality.
5. Your laugh, both real and fake! haha, yes he has a hillarious FAKE laugh!
6. The way you try so hard to crawl to get to that darn monkey balloon from sisters birthday party!
7. When you screech/squeel at us!
8. When you get tickled, and you start squirming before we even touch you!
9. The way you pretty much refuse to eat baby food, you want the real GOOD stuff! : ) lol.
10. The way every month you seem to love your big sister MORE AND MORE every single day, and Mommy and Daddy! :)

*****And here are a few pictures I took of lil guy yesterday! :)******












0 comments:
Post a Comment