So for those of you who haven't heard already, Me and the kids were involved in a car wreck last night. No one was hurt thank goodness, and it was the other guys fault. But the car is messed up a bit, and dealing with insurance companies ALWAYS sucks...but other than that everything is okay, and now also, because of it i have acquired the nickname "crash" from my friends lol.
Here is the ironic part of the situation...
3 years ago, I wrecked and totalled our expedition... 3 days after my husbands birthday.
This year, I wrecked our car....3 days before my husbands birthday!!
And both times I had washed our car less than an hour before the wreck...
So my new plans are:
1. Do not wash my car in the month of August, September, and maybe even October lol.
2. Do not drive within 10 days either way of Scott's birthday lol.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Crash..
Posted by The Harrison's at 7:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment