I got an email with these pictures today of my cousin devin! And I LOVE them, I think they turned out sooooo good!
I wanted to post them and do a little post on him.
While we were in Boise we got to know the boys better, (and so I am doing a post on each one) and Devin is an amazing guy.
We have SO much respect for him, He has a job that he has kept for a long time (especially for his age), a few observations (hope you don't mind me mentioning) he pays for his own car insurance, and he got his job to pay for his own tai kwon do? sorry dont' remember how to spell it and if that's the correct one you do. He is amazing! Keep up the good work Devin, we love and miss you so much! Hope to get to know you a lot better throughout the years.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
My Cousin Devin C.
Posted by The Harrison's at 10:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














0 comments:
Post a Comment