So I just have to share some of my Happiness with you! : )
Today I feel better than I have felt in a LONG LONG time!
I feel so accomplished and so relieved.
Today I made a pretty reasonable set schedule that I feel confident that I can keep to start organized my life better.
Today I grocery shopped for the next two weeks (I love being organized and finished, so I don't have to worry about it anymore - till next payday lol)
Today I organized, planned, and recorded all of my bills... and this month it shouldn't be that bad : ) WHICH THAT'S ALWAYS GREAT!
Today I've also..... almost finished the living room (Still in the process), and working on other rooms. I cannot WAIT to have this houes finished. We love this house so much, and we can't wait to have it completely organized, and decorated OUR way! : ) and make it OUR HOUSE.
Okay, guess thats all I needed to share right now...
Hope you're having a great day also! : )
And Mikylee is helping clean, and Jaycen is just being the cutest little boy and entertaining himself.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Wahooo! :) :)
Posted by The Harrison's at 5:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment