We woke up a little bit later today, but still pretty early, go showered and ready again... ate breakfast again... then we went to the Hogle Zoo... we had so much fun, and my prediction of Monkey's being Jaycen's favorite was correct. He overall was very into it, his other favorite things was WATER lol, rhinos, and the elephants, oh ya and just like sister he really liked the giraffe's also. Mikylee had fun seeing all the animals, and she loved the train ride of course. Her favorites this year, were still the Giraffe's OF COURSE, and the penguins. And just a side note, I dont know if you remember from one of my blogs a while ago, I had said how one of the main reasons I wanted to lose weight was so I wasn't making my family miss out on stuff because I was so out of shape, and slowing them down, since the first year we took Mikylee to the zoo, we have not been through the ENTIRE zoo again since then, UNTIL THIS YEAR! I DID IT AND IT DIDN'T EVEN REALLY CAUSE MUCH OF A CHALLENGE FOR ME! :) And then... after we got done at the zoo, we went back to the hotel and ate lunch (Yummy microwavable food),
then after relaxing for a minute, we went to the Tracy Aviary, this was our first time ever going there, it was pretty neat! And the birds were BEAUTIFUL! I absolutely went crazy over the flamingos! So did Jaycen ;) Then we met Andrea at Chuck A Rama, it was so awesome catching up with her and spending time with her, thanks for coming Andrea! :) And then we came back to the hotel, and SWAM! Jaycen I swear was a fish in his previous life, by the time we were within 20 feet of the pool, he just started sceaming wanting to get into that water, and he had a blast! And Mikylee, we are so proud of her! She did SOOO good! :) :)
Today was an awesome day!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Day #3: (Tuesday) Salt Lake City Vacation
Posted by The Harrison's at 10:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment