Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Obama...



Hypocrisy!... A lot of the remarks from people FOR the speech obama gave to students include the term hypocrisy... But...I do believe that if students are not allowed to say prayer, to say god, to say the pledge of allegience, etc, in school anymore, than why in the hell should Politics and Government be allowed in school either!
PROUD MOTHER AGAINST OBAMA'S SCHOOL SPEECH!
I cannot tell you how disgusted I am with the whole issue. Obama does not have any right to speak to kids about their education... he cannot use correct grammer, over uses the word "UH", and one of the most common words used to describe his speech on the internet, "BLAND".
One of the things he said in his speech, "You cannot drop out of school and drop into a job that pays well" umm....CORRECTION... before his dumb ass became president, there were a TON of oil field jobs that paid more than most jobs with a college education. My husband makes as much (If not more) than everybody we know with a high school/college education. Now I am not encouraging dropping out, and not getting an education...but the facts are, YOU CAN GET A JOB MAKING AS MUCH/MORE MONEY THAN THOSE WITH AN EDUCATION.
I totally agree that you should stay in school and get your education... but, if you lie to people to try and make them do what you want, it never works!
But okay enough about that, here is the NUMBER ONE REASON i was against the speech in general. Obama / Government does not belong in school, especially in school products.
The other day when I took Mikylee to school, I wanted to buy her a notebook and pen from the vending machines. (You remember the machines in elementary school for that, I'm sure) Well guess what was on the cover of the notebook. obama! what the hell?! And Mikylee even told me to throw it away... kids can have their own opinions, and there is no way in heck they should buy something and have it come out with his ugly stupid head on it! here is a picture of the notebook, and a few other items I found online that is just wrong!

This is the notebook out of the dispenser from Mikylee's School! BULL CRAP!

close up...

A childrens book about Obama!? as long as the teachers dont read it to the class, I guess it's okay. But if I find out they ever read it to my daughter...there will be trouble.

Seriously? Bookmarks?

0 comments: