Friday, September 25, 2009

Day #6: (Friday) SLC Vaca, Coming home...

Today we slept in a little bit, then it was time to pack everything up again, and come home. So we checked out of the hotel, went to lunch at Chuck A Rama for the last time... Then we went to South Towne Mall for a little bit, where I got this awesome finger nail kit, I LOVE IT, and then we went to some gun places to look, then we headed out... But we stopped in Heber on the way home, where we got Mikylee a helmet YAY, she LOVES riding with her daddy, and Scott got a hat, and Scott and I both got Yamaha Star Shirts. :) :) And Now we are home :(






2 comments:

Kay's said...

Trista this is Ashley Kay i haven't been on for a while and i was just looking at your posts and i just wanted to tell ya you look good congrats on the weight loss good luck with it!!

Kay's said...

Hey Trista its Ashley again i was just wondering how i do a scrapbook on here?