I cannot believe our little boy is ONE month away from being a year old!!! It is so unreal to me! He is such a miracle to have in our lives! We love him so much. Underneath the pictures, are the 10 things I'm loving about him this month!
10 things I'm loving about you this month:
1. Your smile/head lift thing lol... everytime you make him smile, he lifts his head up, shuts his eyes, and blushes...it is the cutest ever! :)
2. Your excitement in your jumperoo... you are totally starting to love that toy.
3. That you are sitting up on your own now, not picking yourself up on your own yet, but can keep balance now.
4. That you are starting to stand for us, but ONLY when you have socks or shoes on. You must not like the feel of the carpet.
5. Your singing/talking... you seem to totally believe that you are talking to us, and you just ramble and ramble, nodding your head...telling that story. :)
6. The way you are a little wiggle worm, literally, you do this hip shake thing when you're laying on your back that is so funny, maybe you're going to be a dancer also.
7. The way you love talking and playing with sister in the car.
8. The way you did so wonderful on our vacation in SLC, you did really good, and showed interest in a lot of stuff...but mostly MONKEYS... I LOVE YOUR LOVE TOWARDS MONKEYS.
9. Your love towards Fish, this was one of sisters favorite things, her first word even, I love you guys having similar interests.
10. YOUR LOVE FOR WATER!!! whether it be a bath, swimming, RAINING, it don't matter, you hear the word water and you go crazy with excitement. :)












0 comments:
Post a Comment