On October 22nd (Wednesday), we were at my house packing stuff, my dad had just showed up to help us move the fridge, and I was walking in the door when all of a sudden my water broke, so I called the OB department at the hospital and they told me to get there right away. When I got there they tested the fluid and sure enough my water had broken, so they did an ultrasound to see how much fluid was left around him, and it was only 1.5 cm, and I was dilated to a 2. Well because I was only 34/35 weeks pregnant, the doctor wanted me to wait and deliver until monday if possible, so they had me laying flat (Totally uncomfortable) and tried to keep me from progressing any further, so after a long miserable sleepless night... (Sorry got to go to next blog haha)
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Jaycen - Day#1
YES! I had to swallow my pride to post this hideous picture of me, but I had to do it to show all of you who are too kind and compliment me on how great I look after having babies (This is when it was the hardest part of the labor for me, and tada...I LOOK LIKE CRAP haha!)
Posted by The Harrison's at 10:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment