Friday, October 24, 2008

Jaycen - Day#3

October 24th (Friday), So first thing this morning Scott and I went down to the Newborn ICU to see our little Jaycen. And then we went and got my mom and Mikylee so they could come see him for a minute, and while we were in there they said that the doctor could talk to us if we wanted, and so we said yes, and she ended up showing us the x-rays (of the Phnemothorax) and that little trooper only took 12 hours to heal that hole in his lung! It was unreal looking at the differences between the 2 xrays in a 12 hour period! We are so proud of Jaycen! And through out the day Scott and I just went and visited Jaycen (Mikylee is only allowed to see him 2 times a week for 15 minutes each time). And then around 6:30 or 7:00 p.m. My dad and Debra showed up to pick Mom up and to see Jaycen, so I took turns letting Dad and Debra see him. They ended up taking Mikylee home with them (We gave Mikylee the choice) because we were going to be coming home tomorrow (That's when I get discharged). Today Jaycen weighed 5 lbs 8 ounces.



0 comments: