Saturday, October 25, 2008

Jaycen - Day#4

October 25th (Saturday), today it was really fun when we first walked down to see Jaycen because his Nurse was the guy who was on life flight with me! It was so funny when we walked in he told us how when he showed up to work he came into the room with Jaycen and said, "its my baby!" and he said everybody looked at me really weird, and then I said, "I was on life flight with his mom!". We really enjoyed having him being Jaycen's Nurse, he cleaned Jaycen up so much and moved the IV that was in his head and it just looks so much better! I think when we get the chance we will be writing a thank you card to him, his name is Bart! Well the best news of the whole day though, Scott and I both got to hold him today finally! It was so great! We also got to change his diaper, which I know usually that's not very fun or exciting, but interacting with him was great!! Today he weighed 5 lbs 10 ounces. Only a half ounce less than his birth weight. We came home today which was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life! And today he got off of his CPAP and on a regular nasal canon oxygen tube!



0 comments: