I cant believe I only have 5 weeks until my due date! (But then again..I am rather impatient and trust me, it is going SLOW now!). But I suppose he will be here soon enough...*sigh*.... But anyways.. on the list of things I need to accomplish (Or atleast would prefer to) before he makes his debut, I have finished 100% (cleaning, decorating, furnishing etc) Jaycen's Nursery, Mikylee's Bedroom, Our Bedroom (just have to do a couple more things in it), The Main Bathroom, and Mikylee as we speak is cleaning the Toy Room..she is such a great kid! =). I have everything packed for the big hospital trip: Car seat is installed, My hospital bag is packed, Scott's bag is packed, and Mikylee aka Big Sister's bag is packed, and of course the diaper bag. I have purchased everything we need for Jaycen or recieved things as gifts, the only things I still need to get or plan on getting is: the diaper genie, a nursing pillow, and a Bumbo Baby Sitter.
Now on the other side..things I still need to try and finish: The remaining rooms: Living Room, Family Room, Toy Room (Finishing up after Mikylee), Kitchen, Dining Room, and our Bathroom. And one of the not so important, but still would like to do things (Scrapbooking caught up!) Before I have a lot more to do when he arrives... And after looking more into it, I think I am going to go the digital scrapbooking route. I have all of my pictures on my computer anyways, and it saves on digging stuff out while scrapbooking, the hardest part of digital scrapbooking is going somewhere and paying a little more than I would prefer to print the pages, but either way I think that is going to be what I do about that.
Well I guess I am going to go for now, I am getting ready to finish the dining room... yay! =( not. But anyhow... i'm off!
Friday, October 17, 2008
WOW..only 5 weeks left!
Posted by The Harrison's at 3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment