So this year Scott was working (like always, poor guy!) during the annual Community Hollydays that Vernal has. So I decided (Which I hadn't done before) to take the kids to some of the activities anyways...
I took Mikylee and Jaycen to see Santa at Gale's Office Supply. Mikylee was so excited and it was Jaycen's first time meeting him.
Then we went to the Tree's For Charity...and there were SOO Many beautiful Tree's!
----
Then after Scott went to work (Because he's working nights...so he slept during the morning activities we did) We took Jaycen to Grandma and Grandpa's House and Mommy and Mikylee had a Mommy/Daughter Date...
We went and got Mikylee's face painted and her picture taken, then we watched the fire dancers, Went and seen Santa and Mrs. Clause, and Got Free Hot Cocoa, and Mikylee stood in line to ride the ferris wheel, but then right when it was her turn decided she had to go potty, so we just left.
Mikylee with Santa!
My Kids with Santa :)
Friday, November 28, 2008
Community Hollydays!
Posted by The Harrison's at 9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment