November 4th (Tuesday), in town, Today was not a very good day in my opinion. I had spoken to the University of Utah before coming home this last time and asked them about getting you transfered to the hospital here, and they said if the hospital here would approve it then they would. So I spoke to your pediatrician Dr. Woodward, and he said that it would be fine, so I called the U of U again, and they said they wouldn't do it because you could stop breathing on the transport. I was NOT VERY HAPPY! I was crying so hard that I couldn't even talk so I just hung up on them! But this morning you took 75% of your bottle (36 ml out of 48 ml.) And then tonight at 8:00 pm you took 100% of your bottle! YAY! And you gained some weight, you now weigh 5 lbs 14 ounces.. almost to your birth weight again! But we got Jaycen's and Mikylee's Bathroom Done, and Mikylee's Bedroom!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Jaycen - Day#13
Posted by The Harrison's at 10:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment