Thursday, November 27, 2008

TuRkEy DaY!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. And that you were all able to remember all the you are thankful for. For the past 2 years Scott, Mikylee, and I have went to Idaho and had Thanksgiving with Scott's sisters and "Miller Family" Not related to us at all..but you'd never know that because of how well they treat us like family. But this year was different because, Well I wasn't due until Thanksgiving (So we didn't even plan on it), Scott's sister Melissa now lives in Green River, and having a new baby probably wouldn't make a 8 hour trip very fun!
So this year included:
Going to my sister Debra's house for Thanksgiving with my family - My mom, My dad, Debra, David, Tim, Stephanie, and Gracie (And Me, Mikylee, and Jaycen). Then going to Scott's parents house for a little while before Scott had to go to work and visit with his family - Linus, Trixie, Melissa, Josh, Jerick, Kaleb, Matt, Johana, and Jacob.
Here are some pictures from my Family's Thanksgiving. (Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of the Harrison side of the family...bummer!)

Jaycen couldn't stop staring at Stephanie!

Isn't she adorable! Gracie (my great-neice)

Jaycen, Mikylee, and Gracie - Cutest kids ever on Thanksgiving!


How cute is this? Grandpa with the little ones!

Thank Goodness for Grandpa's!! He loved entertaining the little ones!
My Dad feeding Jaycen..how special! :)

My Dad burping Jaycen!

Look at all that Yummy Food! :) :)

Jaycen LOVES his Grandma Eaton!

0 comments: