Sunday, November 23, 2008

Jaycen's 1 Month Old!!

Jaycen had a doctor's appointment on the 19th, He weighed 6 lbs 6 ounces and was 20.5 inches long. He's doing really good, he weighed a little less than they wanted him to, so they told me to start feeding him a little more, and also he has to get his $2000.00 preemie vaccination to prevent RSV, but they are having issues with my insurance..so that hasn't happened yet. He is spitting up pretty frequently, even out of his nose...so they want me to keep an eye on that, especially considering big sis's history, and Pollary is having me keep him in a carseat or swing at night to keep him upright. Next appointment is on December 4th.

I can't believe Jaycen is already one month old today! I thought it would be appropriate to take his one month old pictures with a thanksgiving theme (since that's when he's 1 month old..and his due date!) They aren't the best, but I think they are cute!



0 comments: