Wednesday, January 21, 2009

8 things - TAG

8 Things About Me
Here are the rules:
1)post these on your blog
2)answer the six "8" items
3)let each person know by leaving them a comment on their blog
PS these are not in order

8 Favorite tv shows
1) Full house is my all time fave! lol
2) Degrassi
3) One Tree Hill
4) A double shot at love
5) Maury (HAHA I KNOW RIGHT!)
6) A lot of things on TLC
7) I know it's not TV shows, but Just about anything on LMN
8) Boy meets world (I wish it still came on!)


8 things I look forward to
1) Going to Idaho hopefully soon to meet shawn
2) Becca staying the night on FRIDAY! :)
3) Josh coming home! My best friend who's in Kuwait!
4) Losing the weight I am hoping to
5) Motorcycle season coming up again! YES!
6) Watching my son change every single day!!
7) Listening to what new things my daughter learns, all the time!
8) Going to my mom's and dad's house! :)

8 favorite places to eat
1) RED LOBSTER!!
2) Canton Buffet
3) JB's
4) Applebee's
5) Chuck A Rama!!
6) Golden Coral
7) Don Pedro's
8) Casa Rios

8 Things on my wish list
1) Ipod Touch lol...
2) My son to quite puking all the time (Like Mikylee did)
3) My sons dry skin to heal up
4) My daughter to always be as happy and smart as she is now!
5) My family to be healthy and happy
6) Scott's job to be safe, but who knows with stupid Obama in!
7) For Obama NOT to be president!
8) For my other dogs to be housetrained, and the house finished!

8 People I tag
1) Taija
2) Stephanie
3) Debra
4) Mckenzie
5) Sasha
6) Amber
7) Ramanda
8) Jessie

0 comments: