Well today we made one of the hardest decisions, we decided to take Roxy to the shelter. We love her sooo much and we have had her for 2 years, but we decided that the best choice would be to take her to the shelter, because she was not going to get trained any better than she was, and she was potty trained, but she chewed everything up when she was unsupervised. And we just couldn't deal with it anymore.
Mikylee is especially bummed out, and so am I. Roxy always seemed to like me the best, and that's the truth lol, she always would come to me, and lay by me, and hold me even lol.
It breaks my heart that we decided to do this, but I do believe it was the best decision for our family, she created a lot of stress for all of us, because of the BIG messes she would cause, and so I will just have to love and miss her very much.
WE LOVE YOU ROXY! WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Goodbye Roxy! :(
So because Koda ran away when I went into labor, and we got rid of Roxy today, we are down to our housedog Raider, we love him so much and are so grateful he came to us already trained and he is such a great dog! We do still love and miss the other two though! :(
Posted by The Harrison's at 10:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment