Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Before 1987 Scrapbook Pages

I did this blog on my digital scrapbooking blog also, but for those of you who don't check that one, I wanted you to see these, so I just copied to whole blog, and going to post it on this one as well, but for those of you who want to see other pages I do after this, and a few that I did before this, my digital scrapbooking blog url is : http://www.tristadigitaladventures.blogspot.com/

I wanted to do some pages of my family before I was born, and since I was born in 87, I just decided to do a few random pictures from the years before then. I'm going to try and go in order digi scrapbooking, but I don't know if it will work or not. I really want to do new pages also, so I don't know if I will stick to my plan or not, guess we will see. But for those of you who enjoy scrapbooking you should look into going digital, I highly recommend it! :)

This is my parents, the two most AMAZING people in the entire world. I am so blessed to have
them for parents. I couldn't be more proud of these two for the people they have always chosen to be.

These are my most very favorite pictures of my parents! I LOVE THEM, i think they are so cute! They look like something out of the movies lol...PERFECT! :)

My parents on their wedding day, My Mom looks like an angel in her wedding dress, I just love looking at this picture, It is one of my very favorites! ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE!

This is my Grandpa Eaton, I see my dad in him so much! I definately think my dad took after him! He was an amazing man, and I just wish I could have known him better.

This is my Grandma and Grandpa Eaton, it makes me really sad that I didn't get to really know either one of them. I knew my Grandma really well when I was younger, but because she passed when I was so young, its hard to recall all the memories. I do have a few though that I love. My grandpa however passed away when I was really young, and I don't really remember him, which breaks my heart.

Yes, I know they are no longer together, but these are still very important pages to me, this is
my biological Mother and Father. And although I do not view them as my parents at all, they are
still a part of me. And it is important to me that my children know about them as well.

I think they both looked so great back then! I know it upset some people, but I am so happy that I am finally contacting Shawn after all of these years, and I found out I have another half sister named Miana! I have been talking to her even on myspace! It feels so good to finally know that part of my family,

I miss my grandpa hullinger so much! Me and him were really close, and I think about him everyday, I wish he could have met my children, and my husband. But Mikylee always looks at pictures of him that I have up, and she says, "Mommy, I miss him!" So maybe they know each other after all!

0 comments: