I've been doing scrapbooking since I was around 10 years old, but now I am finally starting to do digital scrapbooking, and I LOVE IT! It is so much more convenient. You know longer have to pull out all of your scrapbooking supplies, pictures, find space to do it, and make a big mess. All you got to do is go on the computer, and get to work, it's great! :) Here is one of the pages I did of my family before 1987. (I was born in 87, so I thought I would do a few pages of family before then, and then start there) Plus, I still got to do some pages of Scott (He was born in 80). 
Here is just one of the pages from before 87, it's of my parents. I love it. But I will be adding all of my digital scrapbook pages to my digital scrapbooking blog, so here is the url:
www.tristadigitaladventures.blogspot.com
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
A fun new kick to an old hobby!
Posted by The Harrison's at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment