Monday, January 5, 2009

Jaycen's Blessing Day

Jaycen was blessed by his Grandpa Linus today (January 4th) at the Davis 1st Chapel. Also standing in the blessing circle were: Great Grandpa Harrison, Uncle Lamond Harrison, and 2 people from the ward that Trista knows pretty well: Claire Davis, and (Now I cannot remember his first name...ahh that is so frustrating!) but Mr. Laub. Linus did a great blessing and Jaycen looked so cute! I loved it, and I loved being with my old ward again! It was really neat seeing a lot of the people I grew up with again. I love being in this ward again. And this was Mikylee's first time going to church and SHE LOVED IT! And get this, her primary teacher is going to be the same primary teacher that I had first!!! So crazy! But anyways... Jaycen is blessed now and I am so happy! :)


Grandpa Linus & Jaycen!

Family pic on Jaycen's Blessing Day!


My Mom and Jaycen after his blessing!

My honey lookin all good in church clothes ;)

My crazy dad lol!! :) haha!

My lil man in his super cute blessing suit.

Wide eyed lil boy!

He makes some of the cutest faces!

(I love them so much) Jaycen and Mikylee

Jaycen and Mikylee (he was starting to get mad)

0 comments: