Today we left for Idaho to meet my biological dad I've never met, and my half sister Mianna I've also never met! And after 9 hours of driving, we got to Boise. We met Emma at the outback steakhouse and I jumped in with her, and Scott went and visited his Sister, Neices, Nephews, Brother in Law, and Mom in Nampa. While Me and Emma went and met Shawn, and then drove to Ontario to pick up Mianna. Shawn gave me my autograph he was going to try really hard to get while working at the Kenny Chesney Concert! I was so excited, and I LOVE IT!
Mikylee on the way to Boise... long car ride!
My Kenny Chesney Autograph Shawn got me! :)
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
1st day *headed to Idaho*
Posted by The Harrison's at 11:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment