Thursday, July 23, 2009

Jaycen's 9 months old!!!

Well I cannot believe that my lil man is already nine months old! holy smokes! It's so unbelievable how fast time flies. He has been the biggest hoot though. He just is constantly making all of us laugh. He talks just about 24/7, "blah, yah, da, da, ma, ma, ba, ba, eeeee, ahhhh" lol, etc. You get it, just SQUELLING away! haha. And he is always smiling and laughing at us, or most commonly at himself, he laughs at himself so much!
Well I didn't really take any special pictures again this month, but here are some that I liked that I took that day...so as usual...
underneath the picture, is the 10 things I'm loving about you this month!



1. the way you laugh at yourself!
2. the way you light up when any of us first enter the room.
3. the way you are sitting up for about 5 - 10 minutes at a time.
4. the way you LOVE being tickled.
5. the way you are doing so good with your food and milk, hardly ever throwing up anymore.
6. the way you play hide and seek by yourself. (you cover yourself, and uncover your self, just smiling away! lol)
7. the way you talk and talk and talk...rambling on just squelling away!
8. how you say ma-ma! :)
9. how you insist on feeding yourself, mommy has to fight you for the spoon, and generally with those beautiful blue eyes of yours, and your strong grip... YOU WIN!
10. how you seem to like to try almost all new things we do with you... you loved the fireworks, you liked swimming for your first time, you like going to the parades, you like going hiking.

0 comments: