Friday, July 24, 2009

Swimming...Summer Fun

So I decided to finally go buy a cheap little outdoor pool for Mikylee and Jaycen to play in, especially since it's been so darn hot! And this was Jaycen's first time "swimming" so it was a lot of fun.

Mikylee and Jaycen


Jaycen just relaxing in the pool.

Also forgot to rotate this picture...darn it!



Mikylee and Jaycen playing in the pool.

I forgot to rotate the picture, it's of them drying off afterwards.


She's too silly! :)



Mikylee doing the "tree" in the pool. lol.



Oh no...Daddy's getting her!

What a silly girl!

Ignore me...yuck...but look at that happy baby boy playing in the water lol.

Jaycen warming up to the water, just feet in at first lol.


I LOVE THIS PICTURE!

Aren't they just the cutest! :) :)

Mikylee and Jaycen playing in the pool.

Jaycen with a big smile for daddy! :)

0 comments: