So for the past two days Mikylee has been attending Cheer Camp. She loves dancing and stuff so much! She is sooo cute. Tomorrow she gets to be in the parade and perform afterwards in the outdoor theater at the western park, so for anybody who wants to go, she'd love it.
Also... Scott's sister Melissa is in town now, so she's staying the night here for a couple of days.
I have been busy bugging my poor aunt emma, sorry emma lol. to send me pictures on snapfish, I just love looking at them all it is so much fun. Most of them are of my cousin Tony in the young marine's, I think it is so neat that he does that, it looks like such a great thing to be in! (Also, speaking of Tony, he MIGHT be coming and staying in Vernal with us for a couple of weeks next month, that would be so much fun, we would love to have him and spend some time getting to know him better, and I know Mikylee and Jaycen would LOVE it!)
And I have a family reunion to go to next month in park city, excited for that as well.
Other than that, next month will just be busy with all the regular august stuff as well....
Mikylee's Birthday, Baby Show (Mikylee's last year, Jaycen's first year), The Uintah County Fair, and of course THE DEMOLITION DERBY! :) :) I love the derby!
I have still been talking to Shawn every night on the phone, and sometimes throughout the day. It is so nice the way we can talk to each other, I feel very lucky that he is finally in my life.
And also on that note, thank you Emma for EVERYTHING you have done with helping and you've just done so much for us, Thank you...we love and miss you so much.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Just stuff lol...
Posted by The Harrison's at 7:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment