Saturday, July 11, 2009

Drayco's Great Escape!

Oh my gosh! Drayco is in so much trouble lol.

Mikylee came running into me, "Oh no, where is Drayco? Is he hiding!" I kinda blew it off, like yea he hides a lot.

Well then I decided I better check, and I went in and looked at his cage, moved his rock, his log, etc...and NOTHING, no bearded dragon to be found anywhere, "DANG IT, DRAYCO!" "Where did you go!?!?"...... followed by....
"oh no, oh no, oh no, what are we going to do, daddy's at work, drayco's gone, oh no, oh no, oh no!" TOTALLY FREAKING OUT HERE!
So Mikylee and I start looking EVERYWHERE For him, and Mikylee kept saying, "Mommy, no sign of him anywhere!"
And I'm thinking to myself, I know this, this is the PROBLEM lol.
Well after almost an hour of looking, freaking out, I finally decided to move some boxes around in the living room and sure enough, I spot his tail... and I scream.
"I FOUND HIM!"
And as you can see from the pictures I posted, this was quite the treat... notice how hard it is to spot him....he is the exact same color as the carpet!

So done for the day! I'm ready for bed! lol.

0 comments: