So let me just tell you how happy it makes me to have recieved this picture! I have always been the one taking the pictures, and the one people come to asking for pictures.... but FINALLY I have recieved a picture that I have not seen until yesterday, from my friend Andrea... IT WAS GREAT! :)
This picture was taken at her birthday party (in the 5th grade).
Me and Andrea were best friends in 5th grade, and I shared so many memories with her. It was so cool talking to her yesterday, and remembering all the good times.
Here are just a few of my BIGGEST memories with Andrea:
-SPICE GIRLS CLUB BABY! LOL.... I was baby spice!
-Doing Flips on her moms leather couch....
-two words....JOE BOXERS (I swear we were always wearing those, we were obsessed lol)
-Andrea's Violin Rehearsel that I went to.
-Going to her aunt sherry's house.
-Playing truth or dare.
-Practicing for the talent show in 5th grade
-and of course, just the typical girlfriends stuff.... talking about well boys, boys, and clothes, and gossip, and did I mention...BOYS!?!?
In this picture, it is:
Jessica Jennings, Jacob Kenzka, Andrea Stringham, Shawn Campbell, Natalie Sizemore, ?? Barlow, and ME (In the white shirt)
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Oh my! :)
Posted by The Harrison's at 7:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
hey! do you know anyone on drill? if not, give me your number and I'll have some girl get a hold of you to sign up your girl. Its the week of august 16th and they'll perform at the football game on that friday.
Post a Comment