So I have to hurry and share the funniest story ever, and I know that in reality it's probably one of those stories that you really had to be there for it to be funny...but o'well, here goes. So I went to wal-mart tonight with my kids and my mom, and we were just going down the aisles and what not, when I realized Jaycen's leg was in the air (his foot was litterally right next to his ear) and he held it there for atleast 20 minutes, I am NOT joking! And I would try and put it down for funny, and it would SPRING right back up! It was hillarious! What a cute little stinker! And then towards the end, as it was cracking me up more and more every minute, he started laughing at me!
Also...another story about him today, I had him next to me and we looked in the mirror for fun, and he looked at me, looked at himself, looked at me again, and then back at him (like he was realizing that he would be looking at himself) and then he got the biggest grin I've ever seen in my life! He is amazing!
And my little "Wii" girl! SHe is obsessed I tell ya, with the wii! She is wearing BOY clothes, not joking, that have boy athletic shorts and a Mario Kart Racing Wii Shirt...haha!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Funny story...
Posted by The Harrison's at 7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 comments:
Post a Comment