Sunday, April 19, 2009

What a great day! :)

The best news for today! I realized all of Jaycen's hair is back on the back of his head, except for one little spot! YAY!

SEE, ONLY A LITTLE BALD SPOT LEFT! :)

****************************************
We went to golden coral for lunch, and then when we left there, we decided to go see Steinacker, and it was so pretty! :) and there was sooo many people out enjoying the wonderful weather like us lol!

ME AND JAYCEN AT GOLDEN CORAL


SCOTT, JAYCEN, AND MIKYLEE

ME AND MY KIDDOS!

DADDY AND DAUGHTER! :)

MIKYLEE & SCOTT & STEINACKER..LOL

ME AND JAYCEN (AND STEINACKER IN THE BACKGROUD)
****************************************
After we went to Steinacker, we decided to go to the old airport, where me and my dad used to go fly remote controlled airplanes all the time, to try and find HORNY TOADS lol. But after a while of NO success, we collected cool looking rocks instead, and then took them home to do a homemade "rock tumbler" with...lol.

MIKYLEE LOOKING FOR HORNY TOADS (OR ROCKS)

ME AND MIKYLEE LOOKING FOR HORNY TOADS (OR ROCKS)

MIKYLEE DOING A HOMEMADE VERSION OF A "ROCK TUMBLER" LOL

THE ROCKS WE COLLECTED & CLEANED

****************************************
So then after we got home, cleaned the rocks, etc...Scott parents came over and we played hopscotch in our driveway lol, it was fun (but my battery was dead at that time so we didn't get any pictures)
THEN...we went and had a "Pizza Picnic" at the Park! lol...it was a lot of fun also!

SHE'S HAVING TOO MUCH FUN I THINK...LOL

MIKYLEE LOVES HER PIZZA! :)

JAYCEN ENJOYING THE PICNIC
SCOTT AND MIKYLEE SWINGING
MIKYLEE SWINGING

SCOTT JUMPING OUT OF THE SWING LOL

ME AND JAYCEN AT THE PARK

SCOTT JUMPING OUT OF THE SWING BACKWARDS

ME, JAYCEN, AND SCOTT...

MIKYLEE, ME, & JAYCEN

SCOTT AND MIKYLEE IN THE GAZEBO

MIKYLEE & SCOTT IN THE GAZEBO

SCOTT ATTEMPTING TO CLIMB A TREE LOL

****************************************
Then after we got home, Jaycen was all smiles, I guess he had a pretty great day also! YAY! Here is a couple of pictures of him and his cute smiles! :) :) :)

THIS IS WHAT HE DID WHEN HE GOT HOME! LOL

SILLY LITTLE BOY!

HAHA, HE CRACKS ME UP!

*****************************************
Now I have to share what happened last night (which was also a great night), Last night was the FIRST night since I've had Jaycen that we were away from both kids! (so for 6 months), and it was hard not having them home, it felt wierd, but other than that, we had a fun night. Scott and I went to the club and danced with some of our friends! It was fun.

ME WHILE I WAS GETTING READY TO GO OUT.

ME, ELAINA, & SARAH (CUTE, EXCEPT I LOOK BALD!)

SCOTT LOOKS HORRIBLE LOL (OOPS) & ME..

0 comments: