So so far so good...Raider hasn't completely gotten back to his old self, but he is making big improvements everyday! And today we even spoiled him with our poor burned T-bone steaks (lol, sorry honey, it's okay that you burned them!) to help him get some extra protein and hopefully keep putting on the pounds... He finally jumped on our bed today (which we used to get mad about) but we're happy about it today, because he hadn't even attempted to since getting sick, and so that's like the biggest thing he could do to show he's getting better! :)
Also...today I got our pictures from my friend taija who took the newborn pictures of Jaycen and a few of Mikylee for the heck of it, they are so cute...she forgot to bring me the cd of the originals though :( bummer... but she said she is going to send them to me! :) Once I get them I will post some of them as well...you should have already seen the edited ones that I purchased because I posted them after she took them! :)
Also, the last 4 days of Scott's days off... we have had a lot of fun family time...mostly playing wii fit lol...but still good quality fun time together! :) We also watched Marley and Me (Love that movie, but I cry soooo much at the end).
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Raider update...
Posted by The Harrison's at 9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment