Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My girls getting ready for Kindergarten!

Well today was Mikylee's Kindergarten Assessment! And let me just tell you HOW PROUD I AM OF HER! She went back for her test with NO questions asked (which I honestly was very suprised, and a little heartbroken :( lol ) and she was the first one done with her tests!
And when I met with the guy afterwards, he told me that Mikylee is one of the YOUNGEST kids they've ever done, and that she blew them away! He said she got higher scores than most of the kids EVER do, and she was the youngest! :) Go Girl! :) :)
She passed her vision test
She passed both of her hearing tests
She passed her vocabulary
She passed her language
She passed the writing
The only thing they were concerned about, which I figured was her speech.
So they said they are going to retest her in the fall for her speech and if they are still concerned she just has to take some special speech classes, but that's okay! :)
On her writing test, they had her draw a girl (and they score it according to detail, etc) and it is worth 20 points, he said the average is 10 - Mikylee got 11! :)
On her Vocabulary, he said the average is 100 - Mikylee got 106! :)
And for the Language test, they read the kids stories, and have them summarize it, he said that Mikylee pretty much said the story back WORD for WORD! :)

I couldn't be more proud of my little girl Mikylee! She is so amazing, and such a blessing! :)
I love you girl! :)

And plus, she is VERY excited for the famous....SCHOOL CLOTHES SHOPPING lol.




















Jaycen hung out at Grandma Eaton's during Big Sister's assessment!




0 comments: