Yay, today is February 1st.. and the reason I am so happy is because it is my favorite month!! It is the month that my life "Truly Began". It is the month that I married my husband Scott (the 28th, will be our 5 year anniversary!), It is the month that Valentine's is in, and I have always loved Valentine's Day - and we just recieved our invitation for the ward Dance and Dinner on Feb.14th and I am SOO EXCITED... I even just made Scott promise he'd take me and dance with me... which he does not like to dance, so I am exstatic, that he promised me he would!! :) :) Of course my other favorite months are: August and October, when my children were born, but if it wasn't for me and Scott getting married on that wonderful day, February 28th 2004, we would not be the family that we are, the family that makes my life SO complete! :) I cannot believe that 5 years has already gone by, but I at the same time, feel so blessed that it has, these days 5 years is a very good marriage, it seems like nobody these days stays together that long, also, a congrats to Tim and Stephanie, who this July will also have been married 5 years! Our wedding invitation, I was looking at it the other day, but I remembered, had stated: "it doesn't matter where you go in life, or what you have, all that matters is who you have beside you!" And I still feel very strongly about those words, I am so greatful for Scott and the two beautiful kids he has given me, and I am so grateful for the hard-working man that he is, and the father to our children that he is, and I could sit here and try and make this a fairytale and say we have the perfect marriage, but the majority of you know better, so there's no point in lying, we have had a very rough 5 years, and sometimes, I can't believe we are still married, and we have honestly had a few close calls of being "Seperated", but I am so blessed that we work it out EVERY time, and that we are where we are, we just got a brand new BEAUTIFUL home, we have the two greatest children in the world, we have the two greatest dogs in the world, and everyday gets a little better. Today Scott and I cleaned the garage out and finally got both of his hatchbacks in there, and I have to tell you it felt great to feel that sense of completion, and just doing the teamwork of cleaning it out.
Also, since this post is about February,
Happy Birthday to my late Grandma Eaton on the 4th of February,
and HappyBirthday Barbara on the 18th of February! :)
Sunday, February 1, 2009
February....My favorite month!!
Posted by The Harrison's at 4:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment