Thursday, February 5, 2009

Our best friend is coming home!

I am so excited, yesterday I recieved a text from our best friend Josh saying that he's in the states (back from Kuwait) and that he should be home either Monday or Tuesday! We are so happy! We have missed him so much. And I gave him a really hard time about going (because I was selfish and knew Id miss him like crazy, which I did) but we are so proud of him, and so thankful for him and all the other people in the military like him fighting for us! I have never understood how anybody could be brave enough to sign up for the military, but thankfully there are a lot of people who do, and because of THEM we are the country we are, not because of our government, but because of the people who put their lives on the line for us, for America!
Thanks Josh and all the other troops!
We love you!

1 comments:

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

Trista, you're so good at this blogging stuff! I love your family blog. So darn cute. And your kids are adorable. I think it's awesome that you keep such good records of everything they do. You'll love looking back at it someday. Jaycen is growing so fast. He's such a handsome little boy!