So I finally got a hold of the woman who we thought had Raider and she did, I met her at the vet in vernal and picked him up, I was so happy and So was Mikylee... It feels so good having him home! I cant even express it! And here is the cutest story in the entire world that I have to share, see when we lost Raider, Scott would tell Mikylee when he tucked her into bed to pray that Raider is okay, Pray that Raider is okay, and so she did. And well today when I told her to get her shoes and coat on because we have to go pick up Raider, she was so happy, and as I was putting her in the car I heard her whisper something, and I thougth I knew what she had said, but i asked her, "What did you say?" and she said, Oh I was just thanking God! How special is that! I love my little girl and her knowledge already of the spirit and about the power of prayers!
WELCOME BACK RAIDER WE MISSED YOU!!!
Monday, February 9, 2009
Raider is HOME!!
Posted by The Harrison's at 4:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment