Memories are priceless, and that became an even bigger reality tonight, when we showed Mikylee a video from her 3rd Christmas (When she was 2 years old), and seeing the smile on her face watching that, and seeing her in the video (It's so sad how much you forget) I was reminded of her at that age, and I just started to cry, she has always been the best daughter I could ever ask for, I am so truly blessed to have her in my life! The Christmas of 2006, Santa brought Mikylee her power wheels beetle, and I had forgotten until watching that video, that she had asked for a "Vroom", and she got a rocking horse, which she called "Nay", and she got a fish, which was her first word "ish". And that Christmas she called Santa Claus, and did until just recently called him, "Ho Ho". Memories are priceless and they are what makes life worth living! And I also now realize I need to start saving money to get another camcorder, (ours broke) and we have already missed out on so much of Mikylee's and Jaycen's life that I would have liked to get on video, so I think that is going to be our next investment.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment